Desk Findings: New Tools!

I was cleaning off my desk and found some things I wanted to share! I love all of these little bits!
1-Tomoe River Kanso Sasshi Booklet. I love looooove Tomoe River paper! So when I saw this I just had to get them. I've been wanting to do more sketching and these will be perfect!
2-Pilot Color Eno Mechanical Pencil. I saw an artist doing sketches with a blue pencil and I LOVED them! Naturally I got myself a blue pencil and I love it.
3-Reeves Water-soluble Wax Pastels. I have a whole set these and they are so lovely! My all time favorite color is dark grey. Its kinda blue kinda grey and goes great on everything!
4- Rose Gold Wire Binder Clips. I have another confession. I saw these clips on instagram in someones art journal and I fell in love! When I saw them on blitsy I just had to snag them up!

No comments:

Post a Comment