August Art Journal (kinda)

I knew that the month of August I wouldn't have enough time to do a normal art journal. I thought I could do a mini one or just a sketchy one. BUT I knew that if I did have any time I would feel so unmotivated and uninspired to do anything creative. So instead I decided to do a Venn diagram! Lots of events that were huge in my life took place so I for sure wanted to document it all. I thought this would be the perfect way to separate the good, the bad and things that were good/bad. I will definitely be doing more of these! It was super fun to work on and I was able to just take my time. I love the way it turned out and I'm very happy that I don't have a month missing from my collection! 
Life is getting a bit more under control. Hopefully I have more positive and interesting things to share this coming fall! 

1 comment:

  1. this is just gorgous! The blue, the flower.. just everything!

    ReplyDelete