Out Going Mail!

Finally getting caught up! I still have a few letters sitting on my desk and eyeballing me each morning as a reminder that I need to buy some stamp with my next pay check. BUT I'm glad I'm finally able to take some time and get caught up! These quickly turned into a mish-mash as my indecisiveness got worse. I'm not sure why I thought buying blank cards was a good idea, there are WAY too many possibilities!
 Above the outside, below the outside! I suppose they kinda match. They both have a floral-ish theme. But I should have kept the colors the same. Oh well, still pretty!
Honey bee cards! I love how these turned out. Although I ended up only using one of them. I wasn't sure how well the little bits would hold up in the post. I'm in such a beeeees mood lately. Which is good cause I'm finally getting to put all my harvest gold art supplies to good use! 

No comments:

Post a Comment