Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm a little bit late but I wanted to say HAPPY THANKS GIVING! (for those of you that celebrate!) I had an awkward but wonderful dinner with the family. I didn't want to cook this year so I took it upon myself to make some fancy place settings (with help from Zoei of course!) I ate way too much as always! I'm not sure why thats a thing people do, but I'm not complaining! 
Zoei did all the brush lettering! She's gotten really good lately, I still need a ton of practice. But I did the little white flourish-y bits! I think it turned out quite lovely. We topped it off with random greenery that we chopped off some bushes outside of work!
We each made a center piece as well. We just gathered a bunch of stuff we found outside. They look like a bit of a mess, but I really LOVE the way they turned out. Plus we didn't have to spend any money! Which means more money for black Friday sales!

I have a feeling i've got a lazy weekend ahead of myself! Let the holidays begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment