October Art Journal

This month got away from me to say the least. Fall has not beed a very good blogging month. BUT if you want to keep up with my on-goings I always keep my Instagram up to date (@remikeahi) On the bright side I have been keeping up on my art journal! This last month got a bit wet. I was using a lot of wet medium on really thin paper. So in short it became a giant mess but turned out kinda lovely is a messy way! I'll definitely have to start a new book cause this one is ruined-finshed-beautifully messed up!
AAAHHH its almost the end of the year!! *sigh*

2 comments:

  1. It's so inspiring to see your art journals! I always make the excuse of not having time, but that's just not true!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Some months are definitely better than others! :)

      Delete